Thursday, August 6, 2009

stale

my life is back to the same rhythm.
Im not sure I like it this way.
don't get me wrong.
I love my life.
I love my husband and my really goofy/weird/cute/crazy daughter.
but somedays I feel like im on auto pilot.

I was meant for adventure.
For change
And i don't always get much of that.
Maddison just pooped her pants and it is stinking the whole room up.
Im ready for her to be potty trained.. lllllooolll

Since I can't move somewhere to feed my need for change/adventure..
Im going to switch crafts this time.
Modern quilting.
yeah i know. sounds very grandma but if all goes well it will be awesome.
plus my spinning wheel is getting repaired so i need something grandma ish to do in the mean time.

p.s. I hate cleaning.
p.p.s. i really want a house so that Jake can build me my own art studio for all my crafts. I have far too many and its taking over Maddi's closet

No comments: