Friday, February 27, 2009

Latest Dream..

There is something strange about my dreams.  At first I thought maybe I just have such vivid strange dreams because Im weird and imaginative.  However, as of late I can't help but feel like there is something else. SOmething spiritual to them.   I used to have a reoccurring dream of two dimensions.  I would be in one world but could look up and see another world almost in a giant bubble or something.  I could pass between these dimensions and live in either world but I would have to leave one of them behind.  Each had different people, things lifestyles etc.  
Then I stopped having those dreams and ever since my dreams are flooded with water.  No matter what I dream (they are always different) there is always water waist high in them.  Its not frightening or threatening in anyway, but more of a bother.  I am always trying to go along with my life, but the water will slow me down.  yet no one else seems to notice it but me.
About four days ago I had a very strange, powerful, vivid dream and I feel like it carries a meaning which I know in my heart but still don't want to accept or acknowledge.  Here is my dream and if you feel like you would like to interpret your ideas.. go ahead.

I don't remember the whole entirety but here is the main ..idea i guess

Im in a random building with familiar people from my life.  Nothing seems really different accept the flood that surrounds everything, but no one but me seems to notice. Its calm for the most part and a dark blue color. Also I am clutching a tiny Mixed baby in my arms.  I have no idea why, who she is or anything but I feel like I need to hold her.  I carry her around while she sleeps and seem to go about my day.  Then I stop and look down at her.  She has awoken and has opened her eyes, staring at me.  She is so beautiful.  Suddenly though I look away and when I look back the baby is gone and in my hands instead is a snake.  The snake starts to bite at my hands and tighten its body around my limbs.  I fight the snake but I refuse to let it go.  Though it is hurting me, I feel like I must hold on to it.  Then Tavio ( The pastor of my church ) shows up and he sees the snake hurting me.  He tells me that I must get rid of the snake but I still refuse.  I go on awhile battling this snake while Tavio continues to tell me to kill the snake.   Finally he shows me Dogs outside tied up to the side of a building.  I throw the snake to them and they bang it and tear it apart.  The water flows faster and is a brown color now.  I have a strange feeling of sadness and relief all at the same time. However I am most happy about getting the snake out of my life. 

No comments: