Saturday, February 7, 2009

=]

Jake,

you are my bestest friend in the world. sometimes it frustrates me that i never have as much fun when you aren't with me, but im glad I have someone like you in my life. Who likes to spend just as much time wit me as i do with you. Who stays up late with me even when you are tired. Who gets up to get me water, even after you get comfortable.  : ) Who takes the baby in the mornings when i want to sleep in a little longer.  Who tells me exactly what I am thinking in my head that I want you to tell me, as if you can read my thoughts on my forehead...
I know that we get into those stupid arguments now and then and that I can be such a pain in the ass sometimes.. but at the end of the day despite whats been said or done, you always kiss me goodnight.
I love you more than I could ever express.

love,
chels

1 comment:

Megan said...

you're a good wife chelsea