Tuesday, June 2, 2009

sit

im so tired of these restless legs that refuse to move
I wait and wait for a reason but 
just make excuses for sleep

I sleep while moving
painting pictures behind sealed eyelids
I get stuck in time 
while everything is still moving
and I can't decide whats best for you me

Sometimes i wake up smelling blueberry muffins
Does that mean I miss the country?
I want to make something of this picture
but I keep smearing the lines

I want to change the world
I want to save _____
but I can't catch my breath
and my pulse is slower than than...
theirs.

my floor moves like the water
I like to watch the ripples under your feet
but the water is still beneath mine
and i can't figure out why..

They always said I had a wild imagination
Sometimes I can't tell the difference

 I always shuffle my feet
so that I remember to stay on the ground
but I am always up above the city lights
looking for my direction
|
|
|
and there you are.




No comments: