Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 years

Today is Jake and I's 2nd anniversary and officially my longest relationship ever.. HA

Gotta be honest in that to say I still can't believe it sometimes.
There are days when I feel like God just completely replaced my heart when I came back from "my Journey" ... but maybe he did?
I am so different from then though.. and people who have known me from before and now continually tell me ALL the time.
Im not so changed though. I still get restless and compelled to do things that i technically shouldn't be compelled to do.. like give your husband hickies for example. I always thought hickies were trashy but for some reason the other night, it just seemed like the right thing to do. lol SORRY JAKE

Jake and I will be getting two days starting tomorrow evening of ALONE TIME
YES!!! We will be getting sushi and watching "UP" in 3D. Im very excited considering the last time I was at the movies was oh... 10 months ago??!!
and SUSHI! how I love thee...
lately I keep freaking out that Im pregnant again, that the IUD i had placed has somehow ..died I guess. This leaves me with moments of panic. What would I do if another baby came along so soon?? Cry most likely. I hate being pregnant, i need some more fetus free time.

Saturday we leave for Michigan for the week. Time to redo my tan, drink a little, sing a little, laugh A LOT, and get me some. HA
Im rambling about nothing important now. I just feel like I need to spew.. stuff.

oh and Maddi loves trying to kiss babies, its SOOOO CUTE!
but I can't find my camera and Im cramping like CRAZY. Just so you all know.

No comments: