Thursday, July 9, 2009

ranting..


lately i've been craving ___ again.
all the time.
but its illegal and "wrong"...
so they say
and too expensive for anything good
but if it was sitting in front of me, i would take it.
and probably watch flight of the concords
or listen to the knife.
or go for a bike ride
or make smores and get it stuck in my hair
or think about how my parents backyard reminds me of florida from a certain angle
then I would probably want a bubble bath, but then regret it once I got in and realized that baths are really boring.
so I would paint my toenails instead
but then decide that I would rather make corn bread so that I could get an "apple bottom"
then remember that it would just go to my hips and look more like a "pear".
"well screw pears!" i would say
but i love corn bread so I would smother it with butter and eat it anyways. All of it.
Then I would talk myself into believing it not too late for me to be on SYTYCD
knowing in my heart that I have the passion and emotions in me to make everyone cry when I danced to one of Mia Michaels dances.

BUT
it doesn't matter what I would do if i was ___
because its illegal and "wrong"..
..........
so they say.

1 comment:

TARA! said...

like.

&i didn't wear my seatbelt today.
wrong.