Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back to work

Well Im finally back to work. I don't really know why I'm saying finally, the days have flown by since Maddison was born.

I am really bummed because she smiles now and coo's but my dad lost my camera charger and so I feel like Im running out of time to capture these moments. She's already so much bigger than when she was born and it makes me sad that I can hardly remember what it was like to hold her when she was that small.

Being a mom is great, but SOOO much harder than I thought it would be. Though I like who its making me become. I am much more selfless than I ever was in my life, and not necessarily because I have to, but because I want to be that way. I want to give myself to my family and it feels great. (now at least, im sure one day I will feel unappreciated )

Okay... So Maddi was really small when she was born just a little over 6 pounds.. she was so tiny!! Well now she's two months and 11 pounds. Shes also pretty tall I can't remember it right now but I know she is in the 95th percentile for her age. ANYWHO... People keep telling me how big she is.. I know I shouldn't take it personal but I totally do for some reason. Yeah so shes got lots of rolls and her arms kinda look like popeye, but shes a baby! There are supposed to be chubby. I just feel like everyone thinks i over feed her or something.

Oh well what can I do.

1 comment:

Megan said...

haha that's kinda funny because when people tell me that hallie's so "big" i think "yes!" haha because i did that with my body?!? crazy huh? you're doing great. don't worry about what anyone else says. You're a great mommy and I need to see you soooooon.