Wednesday, May 21, 2008

big trees and a gentle breeze


I noticed that my last two blogs sound kinda depressing.  Im not actually depressed.  I just get frustrated like most humans.
Im actually a pretty happy person. 

anywhoooo
The baby is very active today... flippin all over the place.  It must be fun in there... all those organs to punch and kick all day!

Its really nice outside.  I hate that I have to work inside.  Whats worse is that I stare out a window all day so its like the day is mocking me. 
 
I want to be out in the sun... I want to soak up those wonderful cancer rays all day long while devouring a good book, sipping on fresh squeezed lemonade.  Even though the Lemonade never  really quenches your thirst.. its natural sweet tart flavor is freakishly addicting, and perfect for the way you feel.

I think i want to go to broad Ripple and feed the ducks.  Maybe not today but this weekend. I have a bunch of corn tortillas that I want out of my house!  I love ducks but will probably forever be just a little freaked out by canadian geese due to some traumatic attacks i experienced as a child.  Oh well.. they are hungry too.
OHHH and Snow Cones!!  My other love of the summer.  Tigers blood is my favorite flavor. And Lime. 
Alright, who's goin with me?