Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Needles

Today I have to get my blood drawn to see if I have gestational diabetes.  My sister gave me some of her numbing cream so maybe that will help.  It still sucks and Im still freaked out though.  I  think God made me afraid of needles near my veins so that I would never be an heroin addict during my drug phase.


Last night i had a dream that I thought I was going into labor, but when i looked down I saw that my baby was coming through my skin... like hatching out of my stomach.  I told Jake to take me to the hospital but he told me it was normal and I was fine.  I didn't know how to cut the cord so I freaked out again and it just dried up and fell off.  I had a girl.  Then I woke up to pee.   When I fell back asleep I had another dream that I was in some fancy city outside of a bakery.  I was about to walk in when I saw Tara standing on the side of the building.  Then we both went in and got a giant piece of cheesecake and I told her about my baby dream.  She said it was awesome and then I woke up.

I decided to play violin again.


P.s.  I decided that I am going to start a new blog.. but its going to be about my time in florida.  Lately I just feel like i need to write it down.  Its like i'm afraid I will forget after a while... I feel like it needs to be out there.  Like people should know.  Its not going to be easy.  Its going to take a while and its going to show some of you the old me that you never knew.  Its my story.

2 comments:

Megan said...

okay so 1. i remember having dreams like that. they're crazzzzyy!!! i can't wait to hear more of them
2. i'm jealous that tara got to be in your dream and not ME!
3. i'm glad you're making a new blog to get your testimony out there...that's pretty amazing!
4. i'm proud of you. you're doing an amazing job and you will be a perfect mom. don't worry about things. i've figured out that God knows what He's doing...:)
5. have a good day!!!!!!



p.s. when will i see you again?

david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.