Monday, June 2, 2008

shwo shweepy


Im pretty much falling asleep at my desk right now as i type this... 
Im so bored.  
The house Jake and I really wanted sold to another person last week.  Im kinda sad.  I really liked it and considering we can't get a mortgage because Jake is self employed ( recently ) it was probably our only option.  Unless something else like that comes around here in the next month.
Im starting to think that we might be stuck in our small ass one bedroom apartment when the baby comes.  Its going to be so crowded considering not only would it be Jake, me and the baby, but also Diesel our hyper active, three legged dog.  We already feel cramped so I have no idea how its going to be.   We could get a two bedroom in july that would help a lot, and we could actually have a baby's room.  But the rent would be so much more.  Almost 800 dollars which is so freakin much.  I know we could do it, because thats about how much we would probably be paying for that house, but it would be tight and I hate throwing that much money away a month.  Plus we have to pay 200 dollars extra to switch.
I have a horrible case of nesting fever.. I am dying to put together something for the baby but it doesn't look like im going to get to.
I guess I shouldn't be so negative.  I think its the hormones.  I should just turn it over to God and let him do whats best for us.. However easier said than done sometimes.

I really want a caesar salad from Noodles and Company.

1 comment:

Megan said...

cute nursery stuff! love it.