Thursday, April 30, 2009

hmm

Everybody seems so inspired lately.  Im not. Maybe thats a good thing?



Sometimes my family upsets me.  Why so angry all the time? 

Haley, I wish you were still small, innocent and sweet.  I liked it that way and I never appreciated it like I should have.

Dad.. you are funny sometimes, and sometimes when you get drunk and yell vagina, balls and zombie really loud its embarrassing....  its still a little funny though.

Mom, I wish you could forgive.
and forget. 
and sometimes I wish you talked to me like your daughter, not your friend, because there are some things I don't think I need to know about because I have enough issues to deal with on my own.

Lord, I really hope you healed my sister tonight like you did me. Im so proud that she had the courage to try and eat bread and I hope that it was you who gave her the courage for a reason. I don't want her to be sick any more and I definitely don't want her to be sick if I am well.

Also.... It would be really cool if you could help me find my journal.  I really miss it and I have a lot to say.

thanks.
I love you 
goodnight.

No comments: