Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ribbon

Yesterday I had my first "vision"
During the worship at house church, someone was talking of God's love. With my eyes tightly closed and my mind focused on him, I asked "God, is that how you feel about me?.. How do you feel about me?"  A few moments later I saw myself being wrapped with a large ribbon.  It flowed around my body wearing the most beautiful color of pink and orange and gold all put together and it almost seemed to glow.  As I saw this the words were spoken to my heart " You are precious, You are MY precious" and the ribbon twirled around me squeezing me almost with an overwhelming love and comfort I could never put into words.  
Then I saw the same ribbon start to wisp around like it was a spirit of its own. It was flying back and forth and twirling like the tail on a kite and I could feel my soul flying free as if it was me flying around, dancing almost to the joy in my heart.

It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced and I wish that I could show it to you, but I guess this is the best I can do.  I know now that I have crossed the line, and God will continue to speak to me.  
My soul has finally listened to the holy spirit or as I like to call him (cousin ) and has also chosen to trust.  
Thank you for this gift Lord.

No comments: