Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wish

I wish
I could explain how i've been feeling lately.
unmotivated ?
sometimes I think Im jealous of where your life is taking you even though i'm a part of it.
I guess its because 
while I follow the same pattern day after day,
your life is always changing.
something new is always waiting for you.
I can't help that I don't want you to leave me behind sometimes.
right?

I wish you could see that.
Sometimes I think it makes me kind of crazy.
I've been forgetting things.
I can't help but wonder if Im slowly being pushed out
or at least to the back of the line.
when we meet its explosive
but when we are apart i feel like an addict
out of cash.

My heart is guilty for the times I wish things were different
that we could sail away just the two of us
but we can't and I understand that.
and because of her, Im okay with that too.

I do get angry sometimes though
angry that you missed out
that you weren't there to see her stand with no hands
or laugh so hard time stopped for a moment
I know you care
but sometimes it feels like only after everything else.

I know you have your passions that you want to pursue
how could I hold you back?
but what happens when you are mine?

sometimes it feels like this all snuck up on me
and I guess Im still adjusting.
I guess people make sacrifices for the ones they love,
but when will we sacrifice FOR love?

anyways, I just want you to know that im sorry
and Im trying
and... I just miss you is all.

No comments: