Friday, July 18, 2008

CLEAN APARTMENT!

So last night my mother agreed to come over and help me arrange my apartment so that I might be able to fit a bassinet and Changing table in my bedroom... and to help me clean because its been hard lately.

I must say the apartment looks great but who knows how long it will stay that way.  I have the MESSIEST husband in the whole entire world... seriously, but I love him anyways.  I spent hours going through baby clothes and folding them into piles.  i cannot wait until this baby is born.  Oh and whats even better is while going through the clothes I found another pair of teeny tiny little newborn socks like the blue puppy dog ones I had already.. This pair is white and rolls over at the top to make it a little fluffy and has these cute little monkeys with bananas on them.  

My baby shower is coming up and I cannot wait : )  Everybody better come okay? ok.


Last night I had another strange dream.  I was supposed to marry a women.  Okay, now I know it sounds very lesbian but I assure you it wasn't. hah  I had to or something, it was like pre arranged or something weird and I wasn't attracted to her, we were friends.  all i remember about her was curly reddish brown hair.  But in the dream I was really good friends with Jake and realized the night before the wedding to this woman that I was in love with Jake and so I told him.  Then he looked at me and said it couldn't happen because...... and then my alarm went off.

I swear I have the strangest dreams in the planet.

1 comment:

Megan said...

ok first of all i remember doing the exact same thing!!!! i washed all the tiny person clothes i had and folded them in to little piles! AGH so cute...
second of all it must have been ME in your dream. So sorry you had to marry me :( You should have asked me if we could marry Jake too...I wouldn't have cared.