Friday, July 11, 2008

Last Night..

I had a dream about the end of the world.    Some of it I was in and a lot of it I was just watching I guess.  Anyways, there is a lot to it that I'm sure I'm forgetting but I do want to tell you all about it because it was very strange... and a little disturbing.  

It started off with me watching the majority of it...
People were no longer allowed to have anything to do with God. Any sort of temple, church or whatever were destroyed. Bibles were burned and you were killed just for saying the word "God".  The man who did all this seemed to want absolute control.  I was under the impression that this man wanted to be God himself.  There was a lot of fighting going on it seemed.  Many buildings and homes were being burned and destroyed.  People of faith were killed publicly in all sorts of different ways.

Then there was the rain.  It rained so much. sometimes it would flood really bad and kill lots of people and animals.  The vegetation around started dying out from all the rain.  There was a food shortage due to the lack of vegetation anywhere and the depletion of livestock.  There were some fish and creatures of the water, but they were dangerous to eat because the water had also brought a lot of diseases.   People then started dying everywhere from either starvation or some sort of nasty disease.  Some people were even resorting to cannibalism.

In the dream, it seemed I was shown all these things so I would understand what was going on before I was thrown into it all.  There are some pieces missing but what I remember the most was wandering around.
The city or town that I was in was almost completely destroyed.  All the trees were dead. Cars were abandoned everywhere and the buildings were all crumbling away.  It seemed I was looking for someone, my family I think but i don't remember.  There were people around but they most stayed inside.  The people I could see were deformed from either the effects of the war, or because they had gotten one of the many diseases.  They were really scary and would stare at me in the shadows as I went by, some following me.  I searched and searched for what seemed like hours and it appeared most people were gone, and those who were alive were crazy or dying.  Then there was a little girl in rags playing around a building.  I walked past her and she ran over to me. "I bet you have never seen a mango before!" she said " I have one you know. Do you want a mango??" She asked me, but before I could say anything she yelled at a smaller girl who was playing in the shadows to go get the mangos.  Then the smaller girl came out holding a bag of grapefruits, only they were extremely rotten and moldy, most of them were blue-green and fuzzy, but there was one on top that still had some yellow.  The first girl reached in the bag and pulled out the yellowish one and held it out to me.  The rags she was wearing covered most of her body but when she held out the fruit I could see that part of her arm and hand was covered in open wounds.  Some of the skin was falling off and there were black wart looking things around her fingers.  They wanted me to stay with them but I was scared suddenly and ran off, so they started throwing rocks at me as i ran.

Then my alarm went off.

No comments: