Thursday, July 24, 2008

CRAMPS!

I went to the doctor yesterday...so i think i will fill everyone in with the latest. ( by the way I keep smelling shaving cream and I can't figure out where its coming from )   ANY WHO

I am 35 weeks and couple days, measuring 35 1/2

The babies heartbeat is in the 130's (which according to my mom means its a boy)

My doctor has estimated that the baby as of now, weighs about 3 1/2- 4 pounds ( which my mother thinks is WAY to small but my doctor didn't seem worried about it)

AND NOW FOR THE BIGGEST NEWS [[Drum roll please]]

I am 1 centimeter dilated and 25% effaced.  I don't exactly know what this means, but it means something! WOOT

P.s.  I have eaten at Maggiano's two days in a row now and its been great! : P

1 comment:

Megan said...

hahaha you're cute....i'll tell you what it means but you have to call me...i am NOT typing that on here :) plus i wanna talk to you woman...