Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lipstick

I have found my new favorite addiction. sharp cheddar cheese and cream cheese and chive wheat thins. WoW.


I went to the the doctor yesterday. I was really disappointed for some reason.  I guess I was hoping that the symptoms I have been feeling ( cramping, nausea, BH contractions and the increased pressure on my bladder ) were early signs of labor. However they appear to be normal : '(  I don't want to wait until august for this baby to come. I want it out now dammit! 

I've been a little depressed lately.  I have been wanting to go out and get some new craft supplies but I am no longer allowed to do so.  For those who don't know, where some people have obsessions with purchasing shoes or something.. I have with crafts.  I LOVE buying crafts and never finishing projects.  Usually its because I get frustrated that what Im making isn't coming out perfect.. other times Its just my ADD that attracts me to some other new craft instead.
Anyways.. Now that I am married, I can no longer REALLY spend money on whatever I want without first talking about it.  ( Im sure this wouldn't be an issue if we weren't so broke)  Jake used to let me get the craft I wanted until he finally caught on.  Apparently he feels the tubs filled with yarn, knitting and crochet needles, THOUSANDS of beads of all types, colored pencils, and more should be enough for any sort of craft craving I have.  Also the fact that I have yet to use my new sewing machine I begged for for christmas  hasn't really helped : (  My defense for that however is... How am i supposed to use my sewing machine if you won't let me get any fabric??!! ahh ha!
::sigh::
Maybe i should finally use those books for making baby booties and blankets with crochet... like I had originally planned on doing  4 months ago.  By the time I finish that project my child will probably be graduating from high school.

Oh well.  Maybe I just need someone to come over and do crafts with me that I already have??
hmmm

1 comment:

Megan said...

OOOHHH me me me me me me!!